Membership Prices 2013 (All per annum)
- Colt Membership (under 16 yrs) - £20.00
- Junior Membership (16-18 yrs) - £90.00
- Student Membership (Student ID required) - £90.00
- *NEW* Full Membership (18-25 non student) - £120.00
- Full membership - £190.00
- Family Membership (children under 18 yrs) - £260.00
- O.A.P Membership ( - £120.00
- Non-playing Social Membership - £25.00
Membership entitles you to access to all of the sports facilities; Tennis courts, Cricket nets, Squash Courts* (regardless of which section you join**) as well as the bar and sauna.
* Court Fees Apply ** You can only represent the club for your chosen section.
How To Join / Pay
Please hand in the club membership form in with your payment to a member of bar staff who will deal with your transaction and give you a receipt. Payments can be made in cash, by cheque or by card,
If you would like to make payment in two or more separate payments then please speak to a Dave Portman or committee member first. Any conversations about financial situation and special payment arrangements will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.
In order to comply with ECB Clubmark and so we have accurate emergency details you must also complete and submit to the cricket committee or hand in behind the bar a Cricket Section Personal Details form. For those of you who already have a login to this website then please go to update profile and fill in the "Custom Fields" and let us know you have done so.
WCC Cricket Personal Details Form.pdf
Any issues with the membership form please contact Matt Guest, any issues with the website and logging in please contact Matt Guest
Renewal Form for 2013 (Existing Members Only)
Please fill in, print and return with fees to bar staff
New Members Form for 2013
Please fill in, print and return alone with Personal Details Form to bar staff